Purchasing a piece of equipment from Finetech doesn’t begin and end there—we want to be a partner in your successful use of our equipment, and that includes providing support if there is any problem.
Our standard warranty covers defects in material and workmanship, and includes new systems, refurbished systems, replacement and spare parts. Contact us to learn more about our equipment warranty.
Our standard warranty covers defects in material and workmanship according to your local legal requirements. Please notify Finetech promptly, in writing or via telephone, if any problem(s) occur during the warranty period to ensure that the situation may be addressed in a timely manner.
- Parts and labor, new systems—when related to product defect
- Replacement parts, new systems—when related to material or workmanship defect
- Parts and labor, refurbished systems—when related to product defect
- Replacement parts, refurbished systems—when related to material or workmanship defect
- Warranty for items consumed under normal operation
- Implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose (e.g. an application)
- Liability for incidental, special, or consequential damages, or limitation or loss of use
*Subject to warranty and contract conditions.