For today's professional user, ongoing training/qualification is the key to keeping pace with technological change.
Based on the desired level of qualification, Finetech training is essential for machine operators, process engineers and staff in charge of system maintenance and repair.
Incorporating your specific goals, you will gain a deeper insight into effective operation and/or maintenance of your FINEPLACER® system. Theoretical foundations, as well as hands-on training, will help prepare you for future challenges in your specific application work.
Rework Training APPLICATION (RA)
- Temperature curves according to IPC/JEDEC standards
- Profile optimization with PCB preparation and advanced temperature control
- Profile optimization for typical component categories
- Additionally: leadless components - direct solder paste printing, BGA rework and reballing, small passives rework with high process stability, package-on-package (PoP) rework, rework of underfilled components
- Individual customer applications by request
Duration: approx. 8 h - requires knowledge and skills of R1+R2
We are at your service
Our customer consultants are available to provide more information, answer your questions, make individual appointments or provide a quotation.
Certification: Certificate with level of qualification and training content.
Dates: On request.
Location: Finetech Headquarters, Berlin. Other locations upon arrangement.
We will gladly help you find and book appropriate accommodations.