We are always interested to get qualified experts for our growing business. Currently we are looking for ...
Software Developer (m/f) in Berlin
- You are in charge of administration and further development of established machine control software applications for Microsoft Windows® operating systems
- In close coordination with the product managers you design and program new software modules to enhance the capabilities of our machines
- You work independently on selected projects in the field of machine and system control
- Architecture and design of our future software is your creation
- Graduation from university or college, preferably with major emphasis on computer-/ electrical-/ communications or automation engineering
- Programming skills acquired in external customers projects realized in Microsoft Windows® environments
- Experience with Pascal (development environment Delphi)
- A passion for automation engineering and transformation into software solutions (sequencing, motor interfaces, CAN)
- Communication and teamwork skills, determination, ability to abstract
- Very good English language skills and ideally would be a very good knowledge of the German language but at least basic knowledge of the German language associated with willingness to improve this further
- Beneficial additional skills: Microelectronics technologies; C, C++ or C#; programming of microcontrollers or real-time systems
- The opportunity to work on your own projects based on a wide spectrum of available technologies
- A versatile job profile and the opportunity to work in a 100% future-oriented market of global dimensions
- An attractive package with fixed salary and bonus
- Support finding an apartment and making arrangements with local authorities
Interested? Please send your comprehensive application to our personnel consultant Ms. Eva-Maria Groth. She will be happy to assist you with any further questions.
Mobile: +49 (0)160 2395112; Office: +49 (0) 30 300 13 26 20; E-mail: click here
Interested? Unless indicated otherwise within the job offer, please send us by e-mail:
- your brief job application (letter of motivation, resume with qualification profile) or
- your request for detailed information by phone on the vacant position
If you have questions, please get in touch with Mr. Gerd Zwinzer, Tel: +49-30-93 66 81-205. Please do not call the sales contact number on the left side to discuss your job application.
Send your written application (together with a post-paid envelope) to:
Finetech GmbH & Co. KG
Boxberger Str. 14
Finetech also co-operates with personnel consulting companies which may address you directly if applicable. If you prefer not being contacted by a personnel consultant, please state so in your letter.