Bottom Heating Module
The heat source of the Bottom Heating Module provides heat transfer via inert gas or air. The wide variety of heaters ensures an appropriate solution for various applications. Finetech's approach replaces excessive electrical power application by efficient use of energy.
Bottom Heating Modules are part of the Integrated Process Management system (IPM) which offers software-controlled interaction of top and bottom heating. IPM provides one profile for the entire thermal management of every rework step. The result is minimized thermal load to board and component and a maximum of process reproducibility.
All bottom heaters can be adapted to different board sizes.
- Even heat distribution
- Precise board temperature control
- Reproducible soldering profiles
- Specific heating and cooling profiles
- Supports dynamic ramp rates
- Controlled active cooling function meets JEDEC/IPC standards
- Preheating capabilities
- Lead-free approved
- Adaptable for various PCB sizes
* depending on system and configuration