Top Heating Module
The heat source of the Top Heating Module provides heat transfer via inert gas or air. Finetech's approach replaces excessive electrical power application by efficient use of energy. The system allows hardware-controlled quick responses on desired temperature changes by mixing hot and cold gas.
The Top Heating Module is part of the Integrated Process Management system (IPM) which offers software-controlled smart interaction of top and bottom heating. IPM provides one profile for the entire thermal management of every rework step.
The result of IPM is minimized thermal load to board and component and a maximum of process reproducibility.
- Efficient top heating with precise heat input
- Heat input only where it is needed – directly at the solder joint
- Easy adjustment of power/flow/time
- Closed loop gas flow control
- Controlled active component cooling - the only way to meet JEDEC/IPC standards
- Lead free approved
- Easy adaptation to meet specific application requirements
- Self-calibration capability
- On-site calibration for certification purposes
- In-process inert gas switching optionally available
* depending on configuration
Available for FINEPLACER® matrix rs
Top Heating Module RA8P
|Gas temperature (max):||360 °C|
|Flow range:||10 Nl/min - 70 Nl/min|
|Flow resolution:||1 Nl/min|
|Heating ramps:||1 K/s - 50 K/s|
|Ramp resolution:||1 K/s|